Looking to transition to an eco-friendly dental routine? This pack of 125 peppermint toothpaste tablets are a great way to maintain your pearly whites on-the-go, or at home. They're packed in a biodegradable pouch, leaving no trace behind on our environment.
- Pack of 125 toothpaste tablets
- Perfect for travelling and festivals
- Contain fluoride
- Flavoured with peppermint
- Packaging is biodegradable
Freshens breath with a delicious peppermint taste. These toothpaste tablets contain Kaolin, a natural clay, which is great for polishing teeth - helping to eliminate stains and make them appear whiter.
The perfect travel companion, they're a great size to pop in your carry on bag and their packaging is 100% biodegradable and plastic-free.
Directions for use:
- Chew 1 tablet until it turns creamy
- Brush as usual for 2 minutes
- Spit out and rinse well
- SORBITOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, KAOLIN, SODIUM BICARBONATE, HYDRATED SILICA, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, YEAST, SODIUM MONOFLUOROPHOSPHATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, STEVIOSIDE, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, MENTHOL, LIMONENE
- ‘Contains sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (1450ppm F)’
- In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist and doctor. Discontinue use and consult your dentist if irritation occurs. This product is intended for external use only and should not be ingested. Do not use if the tamper seal has been broken (if having a tamper seal). Not suitable for children under the age of 7. Use of this product by children (7+) should be supervised by an adult.
Why swap to toothpaste tablets?
Although toothpaste tubes are made from plastic, they’re very difficult to recycle and most councils won’t recycle them as part of their recycling scheme. With a standard toothpaste tube only lasting a person around two weeks, that’s a lot of non-recyclable plastic piling up!
By swapping to 100% plastic-free alternatives and natural ingredients you are making a huge difference to the welfare of the planet and they are much better for your body too, win win.