Tasting notes: Butterscotch, Praline and Milk Chocolate
- Medium Roast
- Works well with milk and without.
- Great in all brewing methods.
- Locally roasted & packaging-free!
Radical Roasters - Credentials
- Great Taste Award Coffee Judge
- 2 x UK Barista Championship semi finalist
- 4th in UK Coffee Roasting Championships 2016
- SCA UK Sensory Coffee Judge 2017-19
- Certified Q Grader (equivalent to wine Sommelier)
- Grown by: 65 small farm holders
- Region: Popayán, Cauca, Colombia
- Process: Washed
- Varietal: Variedad Colombia, Castillo
- Sourced through: Cofinet
Popayán is located in the department of Cauca at 1.700 m.a.s.l. The regions topography is perfect to grow exceptional coffee! The so-called Meseta de Popayan is sheltered by the Andes mountain range which helps generate homogeneous climatic and altitudinal characteristics. The result is a balanced cup profile with floral and caramel notes.
Cofinet collaborate with approximately 65 growers who contribute to this program and with whom they build long-term relationships. This also encourages farmers to focus on quality and based on quality assessment, Cofinet provide up to 20% premiums above the market price.
Radical Roasters Coffee - Popayán, Colombia - Medium Roast (100g)
If you know how much you would like to order, select a weight from the Weight dropdown, along with the required Quantity. For example, if you would like 300g, select 100g from the Weight dropdown and 3 for Quantity. The price shown will be what you are charged after delivery.
If you don't know the weight you require and simply would like your container filling, select Fill my container from the Weight dropdown. Add any additional instructions (for example, half-fill my container, fill to the blue line etc.) as required. The price will revert to £0 and you will be charged based on the actual weight after the delivery has been made.