We offer a packaging-free delivery service, refilling your containers.Here's how it works:
2. Use our online shop to create your order, just as you would if you were ordering other groceries online. There are a couple of differences to note:
If you know how much you would like, you can specify a weight. For example, if you would like 300g of white basmati rice, you would select 100g in the weight dropdown and 3 for Quantity. The price quoted will be what you are charged.
If you don't know the weight you would like and would simply like your container filled (or half-filled, or whatever your instruction might be), you can select the Fill my container option in the weight dropdown. There is also space to add your own instructions (for example, "fill to the blue line"). The price will revert to £0 on the online order but will be calculated once your container is filled.
Minimum order value: If your order is looking likely to be less than £10 we may contact you to see if you've got any other containers you'd like to fill at the same time in order to make the delivery viable for us.
3. Follow the checkout process including selecting your delivery date. Deliveries are made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and you will be able to select the one that suits you. The cut-off time is 9pm the day before each delivery day.
No payment will be taken as part of this checkout process but you will receive a confirmation email.
4. On the morning of your selected delivery day, have your containers ready for collection by 9:30am. You are welcome to leave these outside your house and there is opportunity to add any additional instructions to your order when you checkout. You'll need to label containers or add these details when placing the order. If you don't leave a container, a paper bag will be used instead.
5. Delivery. We'll be round on delivery day to refill your containers. Once we've done so, we'll pop them back in the same place they were collected from.
6. Payment. Following successful delivery, you will be emailed a detailed invoice with the full breakdown of the items you have purchased, including all weights where these were not specified. The invoice will include payment details and payments need to be made within 7 days.